My Y’all means all PRIDE Shirt is very important to me, I am the mom of a non-binary child and I myself don’t consider myself straight, I just haven’t quite figured out where I belong. So I decided to make shirts this year and donate a portion from all sales. Y’all means all PRIDE Shirt is perfect for everyone.
Each shirt sold will donate $5 to the Marsha P, Johnson Institute. Which is also this month’s charity.
Y’all means all PRIDE Shirt is a white and black short-sleeved baseball tee and the print is rainbow foil.
About our Shirts:
- our solid-colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand wash. Clearly, that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need? Please refer to our sizing charts.
Would you like to purchase more than 5 shirts with the same design? Contact us, to get a discounted rate. Want a custom design? No problem, we love to make custom orders.
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**