The Untamed Wangxian T-Shirt shows the silhouettes of the two main Characters Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Wanxian is the song the Lan Wangji wrote for Wei Wuxian and hence this shirt is called The Untamed Wangxian T-Shirt
These Characters are based on the Chinese web Novel Mo Dao Zu shi. Which you can read the English translation here.
About our Shirts:
- our solid-colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand washing. Clearly, that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need. Please refer to our sizing charts.
About our Hoodies & Sweatshirts:
- 8.4 oz/sqyd, 80% ringspun US cotton, 20% polyester
- Made with 80% sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- 1×1 rib with spandex cuffs and bottom band for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Dropped shoulder
- Double-needle topstitching throughout
- Classic fit tubular body
- the manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**