The Untamed Bunny T-Shirt came to be as I watched the Netflix show “The Untamed” during the Pandemic. The bunnies are significant and there are not many Untamed shirts around, so I wanted to make my own The Untamed Bunny T-Shirt Design.
Lan Wangji is the white bunny and Wei Wuxian is the black bunny. These Characters are based on the Chinese web Novel Mo Dao Zu shi. Which you can read the English translation here.
About our Shirts:
- our solid colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand wash. Clearly that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need? Please refer to our sizing charts.
Would you like to purchase more than 5 shirts with the same design? Contact us, to get a discounted rate. Want a custom design? No problem, we love to make custom orders.
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**