This Supernatural Texas Impalas Shirt was inspired by wall art seen in the Episode “Last Call” in Season 15. It can be seen in the bar hanging on the wall when Dean Winchester meets Leo Webb. I originally designed this shirt for our yearly Impala gathering, but then people asked if I could do a more mainstream Supernatural Texas Impalas Shirt. So I did. I did a limited run last year but I found a way to have them in my inventory for good now.
About our Shirts:
- our solid-colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand wash. Clearly that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need? Please refer to our sizing charts.
Would you like to purchase more than 5 shirts with the same design? Contact us, to get a discounted rate. Want a custom design? No problem, we love to make custom orders.
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**