Our Respect Pronouns T-Shirt reminds some members of society to not be a D*ck and respect someone’s pronouns. If I as a person with English as their second language can use they/them on a single person then so can you. Please let a person be who they are and respect them. Otherwise, you take away their dignity. Buying our Respect Pronouns T-Shirt will support a charity as always.
10% of our total sales for the month of June will be donated to The Trevor Project.
After that 5% of this Gender is a Social Construct T-Shirt will be given to the Trevor Project. Thank you for supporting a good cause.
About our Shirts:
- our solid-colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand washing. Clearly, that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need? Please refer to our sizing charts.
Would you like to purchase more than 5 shirts with the same design? Contact us, to get a discounted rate. Want a custom design? No problem, we love to make custom orders.
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights implied.**