This Jimin Rilke Poem Shirt is based on Jimin’s Solo Song “Set me Free Pt. 2”, the inspiration was taken from the poem by Rainer Maria Rilke written all over Jimin’s Torso in the Music Video.
You get to choose between a white or black Jimin Rilke Poem Shirt.
About our Shirts:
- our solid-colored shirts are 100% cotton. Whereas the grey and heathered ones are a 52% Cotton/42%Poly blend
- our shirts are high-quality
- the side seams on our shirts make for a better fit. This helps prevent the shirt from losing its shape
- the fitted v-neck is true to size, and none of this junior size mumbo jumbo
- we make the shirt to order
- to keep the design’s longevity, we recommend hand washing. Clearly, that’s not for everybody, so it’s best to wash cold and tumble dry on low.
- not sure what size you need. Please refer to our sizing charts.
About our Hoodies & Sweatshirts:
- 8.4 oz/sqyd, 80% ringspun US cotton, 20% polyester
- Made with 80% sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton
- 1×1 rib with spandex cuffs and bottom band for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Dropped shoulder
- Double-needle topstitching throughout
- Classic fit tubular body
- the manufacturing process utilizes 45% renewable energy
Please read our shop policies on personalization and returns. As always you can also reach us via our contact form
**This is not an officially licensed product. This is a fan-made/themed item, after our favorite shows, characters, movies, and books. No copyrights are implied.**
There are no reviews yet.